Dizziness and numbness on the whole body, blurred vision. What could be going on?

hello, i am jaria and i have a problem with my body,i get dizzy and numb throughout my whole body.sometimes my vision would act up (i cant see or its all black with a white light ).i dont understand whats going on.this problem would stay for about 30 seconds -1 min. i passed out about 2 to 3 times. i went to the doctors and they said nothings wrong .
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013
If you are losing consciousness for brief periods of time, it is a matter of concern. It is a good idea to consult a general medicine specialist at first. Your illness could be related to the heart or it could be neurological in nature.