Dizziness and numbness in the head, reddish line in the eye. Had an accident in the past. Are these related?

Hi, Yesterday I had a spell of dizziness , plus numbness on the left part of the head. I lasted a few seconds but was quite intense, so I stood up. For a few more seconds I felt like I d faint, then it got better. A few hours later when I looked myself in the mirror I noticed a small perpendicular red line in the left eye. This morning the red line had disappeared. However, I had another, though quite milder dizziness spell. About 10 months ago I was hit on the head quite heavily, on the left part. I went to a doctor several hours after the accident but didn t have noticeable problems and the doctor discharged me after a brief physical examination. About a month after the accident I woke up, sat up in fact, due to a very acute pain on the left part of the head. It only happened once, so I ignored it. Then, 5 or 6 months after the accident my left eye started twitching. The twitching lasted for about two weeks with interruptions for a day or two. I m not sure if any of the cases above are related, I m reporting them just in case. Shall I be worried? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012