Dizziness and nausea, fluctuating blood pressure levels. Had a concussion after an accident. Not pregnant. What could be the reason?

I have been nauseous every day for the past two weeks or so. Have not been actually sick, just nauseous. A little dizzy off and on and exhausted. I was in a car accident on December 20th which bcught on a mild concussion . My Blood pressure has been influtuating the past few weeks. I am pretty sure I am NOT pregnant as I had my tubes clipped just over 10 years ago. Do you have any suggestions as to what it may be?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013