Dizziness and lightheaded gets worse as the day progresses, bronchioles have shrunken. Have gastritis, use inhalers. Permanent solution ?

my dizziness and lightheadedness gets worse as the day progresses. when i wake up there s is no breathing difficulties or dizziness, however in the evening i notice my breathing gets worse along with the lightheadedness and i feel like im about to pass out. i stuggle everytime to control myself from actually passing out. I ve noticed that when i take food, the chest tightness increases and the feelings of passing out gets worse. i use Seretide Accuhaler for my breathing problem as my pulmonary doc believes my bronchioles have shrunken. After lung function tests, he says my oxygen level is 63 whereas it should be around 100. I was told to use the inhaler for 2 months, now there are 23 days left. Also, i was diagnosed with chronic gastritis one month ago and some docs think the breathing difficulty is caused by gas, though i don t notice much gas in my stomach. I ve been having these problems for the past 5 months. When the symptoms began on 5th of september, 2012, i had heart palpitations, severe gastritis and constipation, and severe dizziness. i have lost 12 kg eversince, since im unable to eat like i used to. my stomach doesnt seem to accept food anymore, i feel full and have breathing difficulties if i eat.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Along with Asthma, you have severe allergy in your eating pipe. Its called Reflux. Ask your doctor to prescribe a medication for it.