Dizziness and heaviness in the head, weakness in the limbs, nausea. Have vertigo. Taking SERC 16

I suffer very frequently with dizziness and heaviness in the head. This is always accompanied with heaviness in the eyes that I feel I need to close them all the time. I sometime have vertigo together with a feeling of nausea . I sometimes also wakeup with a feeling of heaviness in the chest and weakness in the limbs . I take SERC 16 tablets to help relieve this feeling with can sometimes last a whole day. Lately, I have been having dizzy spells at least once a week and sometimes more often. I have done all the tests and the doctors do not seem to find out what is wrong. This is very worrying as I do not feel right and my life style is totally affected. Thank you for your help.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012