Hello and welcome to HCM
The headache and dizziness
are not associated with the gall stones
or the surgery done for gall stones.
It is an isolated problem.
What is your mothers age and is she taking any medicine?
There are various reasons for headache and dizziness or light headsdness. Some of them are as follows:
1. Changes in blood pressure- low or high bp
2. Heart ailments like arrythmias, cardiomyopathy
3. Brain diseases like migraine, dementia, brain tumor
4. Meidines: Antihypersives, diuretics, anti-depressants, certain antibiotics
5. Metabolic disorders: Dehydration
, electrolyte imbalance
6. Hypoxia, low blood sugar
8. Anemia, hyperventilation
You need to consult your doctor to find out the cause of dizziness and light headedness as there are various reasons for such symptoms.
Thank you and take care
Dr Shailja P Wahal