Dizziness and chest pain. EKG showed Sinus Bradycardia with PACs Septal T Waves changes. Explain?

I am a medical student and while doing EKGs i had discovered that it came up as Sinus Bradycardia with PACs Septal T Waves changes are nonspecific Borderline ECG . My teacher was concerened and so she did a patient assesment on my and i then old her that i have had chest pain since the age of 16. I have seen Cardiologist and other doctors to find the cause. Resently i have balcked out, passed out, and have dizzy spells along with the chest pain. I took my EKGs results to my family doctor today where she told me that while being on a Hulter monitor that my heart rate had dropped down in to the 20s. I aslo have high cholesterol and she told me that my heart is normal and that i have nothing to worry about,. I still continue to have the chest pain as well as passing out and ect. I would just like clarification
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013