Dizziness after taking Oxycontine for bulging and herniated discs. Other medications?

I have bulging discs in L4 and L5 of which I had surgery on in 1994 when they were herniated. I also have a herniated disc in T3 and 4. I have been in constant pain for 3 years and have had physical therapy , chiropractic, disc decompressions of which nothing has worked. I finally found a doctor to put me on pain meds so I can at least function and not be laid up unable to do anything. She started me out on 10/500 hydrocodone 5 times a day, but due to the concerns of the amount of acetemonophen had me taking 10 mg of oxycontin twice a day with lortab as the breakthrough pain medicine. But due to the progressive bone and disc degeneration she upped me to 20 mg of oxycontine twice a da. of which I had to stop after one day. It made me so dizzy to the etent of the room was spinning and felt I would pass out. She now is trying me on 15 mgs twice a day. She is trying to find something to work where I will not need break through meds. I am afraid the 15s will do the same thing. It will only be 10 mgs more a day than the 10s I was taking. Are there possibly some other medications or herbalsupplements that can cause this? I am also on valiums for PTSD. Please help!
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012