Dizziness after stop taking ciprolex. Is this a side effect while tapering the medication?

i have recently gone off of ciprolex. I was experiencing dizzy spells that seem to be in one side of my head, in short bursts. i call them spacers as they come all the time and i m not quite there for a second then i m back. I experienced this while on the drug, so for two wks reduced the dose, then stopped completely. I am still experiencing these spacers even as i type. My question is , is this a symptom of having this drug in my system or of going off of it so quickly?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013