Dizziness after masturbation. Help

hello doctor im feeling a lot of dizziness since i started to masturbate, i read everything that is on the internet about masturbation it says that its healthy but i don t believe that, i m only 15 years old, started masturbating 2 months ago and i masturbated an average of 4 times a day, and since then i m dizzy when i stand up and i have lack of concentration and i m very lazy since i started masturbating Please Help.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Hello and thanks for the query
First of all I want to tell you that excess of every thing is dangerous. As you are doing excess masturbation and your body does not allow it that's why you are facing the problem.
Exercise is very good for the body but it only help if you do it in a limit excess of exercise will cause fatigue and your body can't do any thing else.
My advise is to reduce you work to once a day and than thrice a week.
This will surely helps you.
Best Wishes