Dizziness after lowering prednisone dose. Have sjogrens syndrome. Is it vertigo?

I have a friend who is being treated for sjogrens syndrome . She recently went on a lower dose of her oral prednisone . Not long after she did this she started having dizzyness when she moved her head to the left side. We tried some eply maneuver exercises at home and she did have episodes of dizzyness when we did a few of the positions. I am curious if the dizzyness is vertigo , if its related to the lowered dose of prednisone, or if it is something complely unrelated. Also while doing the exercises noticed a swollen lymph node on one side of her neck
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012