Dizziness after head trauma, should i go to doctor or just take rest ?

My mother is healthy, 46 healthy weight. Sunday she was running from a dog and wasn t watching where she was going and ran into a tree w/ the side of her face . She was very disoriented and dizzy, bruised but the symptoms went away. Now it is Wednesday and when she tried to get out of bed she was so dizzy she can hardly walk. No headache just very dizzy and nauseus if she gets up, shaky sometimes, very little balance. She feels fine if she is lying down. Is this from the head injury? Does she need to go the the ER or just rest?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011