Dizziness, abdominal pain, recurring fever, swollen fluid under ribs. History of IBS, diverticulitis. Treatment?

I am a nurse and the worse patient. I have had nausea,diarrhea, dizziness, abdominal pain, fever on and off for three weeks and the last few days a swollen fluid like area just under the ribs and full feeling. I have a history of diverticulitis, ibs and was not sure if this could be one of those, but i have also had the throbbing midline above the navel for four or more years. My back is hurting and the abdominal swelling is such that it is causing a burning sensation on the skin???
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013