Dizziness. What is causing it?

Hi I was just wondering what could be wrong with me because today i woke up fine but them moment i sat up and stood up i was dizzy. A minute later i ran to the bathroom and threw up a tiny bit. So i layed back down and my mom brought me soup and i sat up to eat it but became dizzy again. I have a ton of homework to do and im worried because i can t even sit up without getting dizzy and nautious. Help please.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012

How old are you? Is there any chance you might me pregnant? If there is, you should do a pregnancy test. Did you eat anything that could be improper? Please let me know more details if you think that the pregnancy is impossible.