Dizziness Took Revitalization. Pain under abdomen. Overy exploded. Did operation. Serology test done. Typhi o and h?

Hi .. I am reporting on my wife situation. while we were engaged she had Dizziness at the time of her final exams. she is young born in 1994. later on , we got married 9 months ago .. she wanted to have baby and she went to a doctor who prescribed her some Revitalization of pregnancy . after she finished it .. we were in bed and after intercourse she suddenly started to shout from pain under the abdomen. ran to the hospital .. they said there is internal blood and we will have to do operation. they did an operation , opened her abdomen and said there was blood, it might be because the body couldn't stand the amount of revitalization and an overy exploded.
Anyway, one week later she was home .. suddenly she had revitalization. very strong one with hard breath. took her to hospital again .. they found nothing .. and then a doctor prescribed her to get Stunarone tables for 5 days. The doctor also asked for blood test .. the result of the serology test was
rucella : negative, x19 1/320, s.typhi (o) 1/160 and s.typhi (h) 1/320. now after taking the medicine Stunarone for 5 days she became fine in terms of the dizzeness ( while she got cold and flu ). I wanted to give her body rest from medications as she took many antibiotics after the exploratory operation ..5 days later ( today) she woke-up with dizzeness again. What is the problem with the dizzeness ? is it related to the S .Typhi o and h ? do you suggest we start the medication for this ?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013