Dizziness. Diagnosed with labyrinthitis. Any over the counter medicine?

Hi there. My name is Rosie and i live in Italy. i went to the doctor with severe dizziness yesterday. He diagnosed me with labyrinthitis and gave me arlevertan to take 3times a day. I started taking them yesterday but so far have had no alleviation from the constant dizziness. Is there anything I can get over the counter to help as getting back to the doctor is not an option in my current state. Also may i take paracetamol or ibuprofen as i have a constant headache? Many thanks indeed for your help. Kind regards Rosie. Here is my email address: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013