Diverticulitis, stomach pain, fever, lack of appetite, bleeding. Normal to pass bleeding tissue?

Hi, lorI was diagnosed with diverticulitis disease earlier this year, I am only 34. Within the last week, I have had server pain, in the lower left hand side of my stomach, fever , lack of appetite/energy and bleeding. Last night was the worst night, I was in a lot of pain, I passed a lot of bright red, fresh blood and then, a large piece of flesh came out from my rectum . Is this normal? Or should I go back to the doctors/hospital? Many thanks,
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  44 Awaiting Answer