Diverticulitis, renal leakage, faeces leak inside buttocks, bleeding. History of IBS. Related symptoms?

I was told I have IBS . I am waiting to have a colonoscopy done. For about a year now, I have been experiencing recal leakage, small amounts of feces to leak and sit just inside my butt cheeks causing sever burning. When I wipe there are streaks of blood on the paper/moist wipe. I have also had an attack of diverticulitis . What can I do to stop the leakage and burning. I also experience very soft bowel movements. Are the two (leakage and diverticulitis) related?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  43 Awaiting Answer