Divaticulitous, surgery to remove abscess, early period with dark heavy blood, pain at end of urination

I am 42years old with divaticulitous. At 35 I had emergency surgury to remove an abscess in my adamen. I also had 6 inches of my colon taking out. Last week, I had a divaticulitous flair which was treated & seemed to go away. The following week I started my period, it was an unusual early period with dark heavy blood. Lasted my typical 3 days. Four days after my period I noticed pain at the end of urination, followed by small amounts of blood & mucus. Tonight I am peeing like every 20 mins and have now noticed white stringy things floating in my urine along with bigger ones with some blood in it. Also occasionally I will have Brown mucus when I wipe.. please help I am worried. I have been hesitant on goin to Dr for lack of ins:(
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
The way you have described your problems all the three problem are different in nature and they are not related with each other, but your main concern is your urine problem, and for this the urine analysis is necessary, for other possibility usg study is also require, I am not sure for any symptomatic medicine, it may not be helpful, and can mask the clinical picture, take care have nice day.