Disturbed sleep, weight gain, had iui, taking folinine d, ecosprine 75. Are these side effect?

Hi! Am Atrayee. I did iui on 5th june. Having duphaston and progynova thrice daily. To continue these till 20th june. Also taking folinine d, ecosprine 75 and becozinc. Am feeling i am looking more fat, having very disturbed sleep at night, farting... Are these side effects? Normal? Is it safe to have such hormone intakes? Can these increase chances of cancer? How many iui cycles are safe to be considered? At the time of iui sperm motility was 12% only with 8 mn counts. Is there hope? Please advice. Regards
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012