Disturbed sleep since steroid shot for croup with sweating, mild fever. Could this be due to tainted dose?

My grandson received a steroid shot for croup within the last 2 weeks. Since then, his sleep has been disrupted. He will cry out, jerk, and appears to be hitting out. He doesn t get up like he does when he has awakened during the middle of the night in the past but sometimes his eyes were open. He did this 3 to 4 times the night I watched him. After the 4th time, I put him in bed with me and it still occurred. He was sweating, but that is not unusual for him as he always appears hot/warm. I didn t take his fever but his head did not feel unusually warm. I am concerned he may have received a tainted dose of steroid that has been on the news but don t want to alarm my daughter unnecessarily. I am thinking about calling the hospital to ask them to review his chart. What would you suggest? Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012