Disturbed sleep due to feeling of heart murmur, usually occurs after alcohol intake. Family history of diabetes. Suggestions?

I am awakened out of my sleep and also deprived of sleep due to the feeling of a heart murmur , it happens more frequently when I drink alcohol, I am a 20 year old african american with a family history of diabetes and I have no health insurance, its starting to worry me more and more everyday, do you have any suggestions on what I can do to help the health of my heart or to get to the root of this problem?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012