Disturbed married life due to petty arguments. How can I change myself?

I have screwed my married life, i do not remember the standard ritual procedures, i do not complete task requested by my husband despite reminders, i do feel interested in household chores, in an argument i even replied to my husband that i am doing things as i am living on his mercy. Pl tell me whats wrong with me, these attitudes have troubled my peaceful married life. Pl advice
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012
To overcome it You need some PSYCHOTHERAPHY mainly. A counselling will help you to get out of it.
Along with Some Anxiolytic antidepressant medicine may be required to cop up with the situation.
Dont worry thousands of this sort of problems are regularly solved by counselling.
But it needs support from your husband also.
Nothing to worry just go to a psychiatrist with your husband.
He will show you the right way.