Disturbed digestive system after sex. Neck pain. What should I do?

sir i feel sever pain due to dijex system. specially when i feel passing stool , much pain but after passing the stool i feel relex. It happned when i do intercourse after intercourse my dijex system disturbed and when stool passed there is no pain. on the otherhand after intercourse i feel severe pain in neck . what should i do?. Here in pakistan i consulted many doctors who told me that it is due to age factor which become early. my age is 52 years. my email address is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  78 Awaiting Answer