Distress in intestines, calcifications in heart. What can it be?

hi Doc s i wanted to ask for some advice about some things that concern me. I often feel a kind of distress in my intestines and then my heart stars beating weird like more fast than normaly beats and then i feel shaky in my hand but i get reliefe if go to bathroom and do my poop i don t know what is it i have checked my sel a few times in my cardiologist and she found calcifications in my heart so she forbiden me to eat dairy food and after a few test my calcification started to break but this disturbing feeling come and go here and then can you tell me what can it be plz...Sorry for my bad grammar.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013