Distorted vision in right eye, migraines, right-sided pain. Visual field test normal. Causes for symptoms?

My vision suddenly became distorted in my right eye, it lasted about 8 minutes and went back to normal afterwards and hasn t happened again in 4 months. I get migraines with auras in both eyes, but this only happened in my right eye and I had no headache . I have been under a lot of stress lately because my mom recently passed away unexpectedly. I went to the dr and he did a neurological exam and said it was completely normal, I also had a visual field test which was normal.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012