Distort vision, pain in the head, sharp heart pain, multiple EKGs. What could be the problem?

I have had very distort vision and pains in my head that feel similar to tombers and very sharp heart pains that I think is a seperate problem but I m still worried I ve had stress problems and I think that might be the problem but and I keep having the feeling my heart is slowing down and giving out on me I m scared and need help I ve had multiple ekgs and never got a solution what couuld be the problem and I m only 17
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012