Distended stomach due to irregular eating habits since working on shifts. Suggestions?

Hi, you being a doctor you are like a god on earth for us well, i work for call center and have different time schedual working against the nature as i work for a Australian based company and I am In India as we all no the time zone doesn t have lot of difference but because of the different shifts I eat and sit on a computer of a long time because of which i have a big stomach and looks ugly cloths doesn t fit what should I do as have no time for exercise
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013
as u are in a sitting job , u have to take good precaution on wat to eat & wat not ,as the calories used for physical activity is low. I suggest u to take small feeds in interval of 2-3 hours instead of one big meal. Avoid high calorie stuffs and take small breaks for walk in between.