Distended stomach. Had surgery for removal of ovary and detour cyst. Treatment?

I have a distended stomach that protrudes from underneath my chest right down to the bottom of my tummy. My stomach is more or less flat in the morning but by evening I look 6 months pregnant. Maybe more. It is very uncomfortable and awkward to dress for. What is causing this and how can it be fixed? I had surgery to remove an ovary and detour cyst two years ago around the time this started(or maybe a bit earlier) and I am 33 years old.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013