Distended abdomen, nausea, headaches, tiredness, fatigue, dizziness. Taking Tremadol, Amitriptyline. Pregnant ?

Hi, I have had a distended abdomen for the past 3 weeks, I ve been thinking that I might be pregnant, but all my hpt s have come back negative. I have a bit of nausea , headaches, tiredness, fatigue , dizziness , I feel weak, some abdominal discomfort more when it is full after a meal cos of stretching I d think not sure. My periods have been a bit funny the last 2 months with spotting for the first 2-3 days then a bleed for 2 days and spotting for 3 days. I ve been to the doctors today, she felt my tummy and said she couldn t feel the uterus, but I got the feeling that she was rushing my consultation and said she ll do a blood pregnancy test but she doesn t think I m pregnant. Yet she did not give me any other potential causes for these symptoms. Please help cos I am very worried as I am on tremadol and amitriptyline for my fibromyalgia and I m worried if I am pregnant it s harmful to my baby.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013