Distended abdomen, discomfort in the back. Mucus in stool. Cure?

Hi I have been having a distended abdomen seems constant like a buldge on the rightside constipation gurgling and discomfort in my back directly behind the buldge it's not too painful but annoying if I take fiber such as psyllium husk I have mucus in my stool gallbladder?colitis?ibs?crohns?feels like something is clogged up where the buldge is sometimes discomfort is relieved by passing gas or stool but discomfort happens about 65 percent of my day especially after eating used to have good days where it was less but it's almost constant
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013