Dissolvable stitches in incision after subtalar fusion, peroneal nerve affected, pain from leg to hip. Advise?

Disovable stitches in incison after subtalar fusion, six months later. Every ten to fourteen days more come out. Surgeon removed some but they keep working their way to the surface. Origianl incison is healing and now they are trying to come out just above the incison. Peroneal nerve is affected as I cannot put weight on that knee as the nerve goes crazy. Pain going up my leg to my hip? Is this from the peroneal nerve? What else could be in the incison. It's not infected.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013