Displacement of solar plexus, stomach pain, endoscopy and ultrasound reports normal, was on fasting for months, body fat decreased

Sir, i feel that my solar plexus (naabhi chakra) has misplaced and now located 1 inch above the naabhi . This position is from last 11-12 years and i feel little pain every time in my stomach . There is no problem found in endoscopy and ultrasound . 11-12 year earlier i fasted for 2-3 months and during that period i eaten only vegetables and this couses decrease in my body fat drastically. What can be done in this regard if i am right.
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012