Disorientation, loss of balance while standing from laying or siting position, blurred vision, sudden weakness. Reason?

I feel disordented when I stand up from laying down, I feel disordented when I stand up from laying down, sitting down everytime. I lose my balance, my vision goes blury. Recently I start to feel like that throughout the day without even having to get up. I ll just be walking and suddenly my vision goes disorented and I feel as if I m going to pass out, suddenly hit of weakness that lasts for a moment and goes.. what does this mean?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012
I've had it before. With me, it is usually low blood sugar or low blood pressure. Get them both checked and then monitor them.