Disorientation, heaviness in head, rigidness in cheeks and head, weakness, on hypothyroid treatment. How can I cure this?

Ian having slight loss of balance, heaviness of head and sometimes feel rigid in the cheeks and I feel something troubles me inside my head and aim taking treatment for hypothyroid also aim feeling that I should lie down all the time and I feel that there is no strength in my body I feel like floating all the time aim a 37 year old female to get rid of the balance problem what should I do..
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  77 Awaiting Answer