Disorientation, feeling of motion sickness, stomach cramping, tingling hands, floaters in vision. What do these signs indicate?

hi how are you? for about 2 months i have been feeling off balance/slight feeling of motion sickness , my stomach today feels very cramped and i feel sick, i have not a fever or been sick, just slight genitle aching. occasionally i get a tingling sensation in my hands too. headaches are on and off but appear minor. i did see floating black dots when i went outside a few days ago. my sleep so far has been ok, and none intterupted, no diarrhea . its mainly the off balance feeling thats constant. can you shed some light perhaps o these symptoms?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012