Disorder in L2-L6, from birth. Had three surgeries. Surgery only option?

My wife of 46 years old has got disorder in L5-L6. The gap in between has decreased a lot. Doctors diagonised it to a disorder right from birth and prescribed a few exercises. But she has neglected a lot, whenever she feels somewhat less problem, she forgot to do the exercises. Now I think situation has further worsen though she now does the exercises. Would you please suggest whom and where should I contact at Kolkata. I don t want to undergo any surgical treatment as she has already suffered three surgeries, two for giving birth of my two sons and one for elimination of fibroid involving removal of ovary and uterus . - K Ghosh
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012