Dislocation of elbow, infection in left humerus, abscess like wound near shoulder. X-ray shows fracture. Treatment?

Hi Doctor, my son had a dislocation on the left elbow and subsequently had an infection of the left humerus. He has been on antibiotics for sometime now and Two weeks ago, an absses like wound popped up near the shoulder but there was no pass except flesh, like something was pushing it out. x-rays show that he has a fracture in the same area. what is the best way of managing this situation?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013