Dislocated shoulder, broken ribs, bruised lungs after an accident. Swollen belly even after bowels. Why ?

I was hit by a car at about 30mph on Monday. I had a dislocated shoulder and it is fractured. Two broken ribs bruised lungs and a lot of bruises etc.. The day after I noticed that my belly was very swollen. It is not painful. I was cat scanned at the hospital. I ve seen my GP yesterday and she gave me some bisacodyl as I hadn t been to the loo, I have taken 2 and have emptied my bowels three time since ( was not easy though) my belly is still swollen and it s worrying me a lot. Are you able to advise me please.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013