Dislocated hip while kickboxing. Having jiggly muscle behind thigh. Tore hamstring?

A few weeks ago, I was kick boxing and think I dislocated my hip. I believe it popped back in but has been very sore behind my buttock. It was getting better until something startled me , I moved the wrong way, and felt a pull and heard a loud pop!!! And now the muscle behind my thigh ( hamstring ) is jiggly/sloshy, and I can hardley bare weight on my leg. Are the two injuries related? Do you think I tore my hamstring?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013