Dislocated, fractured elbow, dark hair on arm, nerve damage. Cast put on arm. Treatment?

I have had a cast on the whole of my arm for 7 wks after dislocating,fracturing and shattering my elbow . I have noticed the hair on my arm has grown very dark compared to my other arm. My physiotherapist said it was a condition after truma to my arm something to do with the nerves and that i had to start massage my arm more to get the nerves going but i cant remember the name she gave. Any help will be great thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012