Dislocated foot previously. Had cast, plenty of rest, foot exercises, medicines. Foot still hurts. Reason?

Hi,i am 17,female, and i dislocated my left foot in december...i had a cast and plenty of rest,foot exercises medicines etc. but now its almost april and occassionally my foot hurts.It isn t like a throbbing pain,but i cant move my foot left or right.I feel as if there is tension accumulated and i am afraid to move my feet because of this pain.then after a diplofenac potassium tablet,my foot feels perfectly fine! help,i cant keep on taking the pills. i cant go to the doctor immediately as i have my pre med exams going on.I do exercise regulary and this pain is meddling with my routines.I do pilates and strecthing.I don t run so running can t be the cause of the pain. I ll be waiting for the answer.Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013