Disk bulge in the lower back and arthritis in SI Joint. Surgerised in the right hip. Severe cracking/releases in the lower back/SI joints. Cause?

I was biking and was hit by a car on November 26. x-rays and MRI's came back positive for minimal disk bulge in the lower back and some arthritis in the SI Joint, as well as the loss of the cervical/spine lordosis. Ever since this accident I have been getting severe cracking/releases in the lower back/SI joints that I believe is the culprit for my serious back stiffness and my overall discomfort with my neck and back. Now I did just have right hip arthoscopic surgery to repair damage and I thought it would fix the SI joint popping but it hasn't. I am having left hip arthoscopic surgery in 4 months and I want to know what this "popping" is possibly related to, and whether it may have been caused by the accident that I sustained.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013