Discovered white spots and projections around gum and tongue. Transmitted disease or Cancer?

I have two raised spot that are white on my gums behind my incisors. I have two small finger like projection a little distance away from the raised spots. The two finger like projection does not have a base. I have some hard small whitish bumps under my tongue in different locations on the bottom of my tongue. I feel like my skin under my tongue is changing. Are these things hpv , do I have cancer , would I be able to have a normal relationship even though I do not really are too. The guy that I slept with says he does not have anything or should I say does not see anything. I know he might not have symptoms and I can have symptoms. I am honestly afraid to find out. I finally have been able to say its there and I have to live with it but to find out what it is will only kill me.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013