Discovered was pregnant but transvaginal ultrasound showed no sac. Chances of positive pregnancy?

I found out I was pregnant on Wednesday. I went to the Doctor on Thursday and substantiated that I was pregnant. My HCG was 69 and progesterone was 1.67. According to my cycle I should be 5 weeks pregnant. They performed an intravaginal ultrasound and did not see a sac. After the unltrasound I began cramping and bleeding . I am ot go back tomorrow to see what my levels are again. I just didn t know if I could still be pregnant with all the negative signs. Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013