Discovered herniated lumbar disk. Took no treatment.Difficulty in getting out of bed. Pain radiates down leg like fire. No relief from pain killers

i am male. 88 years of age. i had a mri duscovered herniated lumbar do disk. that was 8 years ago and did nothing about it. now i suffer to the max getting out of bed. takes oat can iver 1 hour to get the pain levek down to where I can walk. the pain radiates down my left leg like fire. pain meds do no good. what can i do. i am in a nursing home in Mexico
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012