Discontinued Cerazette. Now prolonged bleeding. Can you help?

hi i stopped taking cerazette 3 months ago i had a normal period 5 days then 2 weeks later i had another period for 7 days after that i didnt have a period for 5 weeks and i was hoping i was pregnant i took 3 tests over a week all neg then on the 26th of feb i came on my period and still bleeding 12 days later and no sign of it stopping any time soon can you help me am trying to have a baby but with being all over the place like this is stopping use from trying properly
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013