Discomfort with paraguard IUD. How long after switching to pills should I wait to discontinue them?

So I have a question regarding removing my Iud , so I have the 10 paraguard Iud and it causeing me discomfort I ve had it in for about 4 month and I m considering switching both control pills but my boyfriend and I have talked about wanting a baby . So I wanted to know how long after switching to the pills should I wait to discontinue them so I cab get pregnant , because I know the Iud thins the uterus lining if I get on the pills will it still continue to thin the lineing ,I should also no that I miscarried in June of last year when I was three months the baby measured up to 5 weeks six days , I will be turning 18 in 4 months
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013