Discomfort while urinating, extreme urticaria itching and scratching, scars on body. Sounds like?

Dear Sir or Madame: After two (2) days of experiencing slight discomfort while urinating, I believed I had developed a UTI . As it was Sunday, I went to the Emergency Room (in a Tokyo, Japan hospital) and the GP was not able to figure out. They said it was probably a UTI or an STD , prescribed 3 (500 mg) pills of antibiotics. For what it is worth, they also took some blood and urine tests and said my liver function numbers seemed (a little) high.They told me to monitor things. Well, after 24 hours, there is still slight discomfort while urinating but, I understanding it takes 2 days for the antibiotics to kick-in. AND, I started to develop extreme urticaria itching and scratching all night and, now, with scars all over my body (though mostly) upper). I popped a Claritin but it did nothing. Can you divine what is going on, before I return to the unenlightened doctor in Japan? Thank you so much, R
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013