Discomfort while sitting cross legged, knot with white end on vagina, popped with white fluid and blood. Cervical polyp?

Hi. My question you think I could have a cervical polyps?. while I was sitting down today I noticed I found it uncomfortable to sit cross legged, like there was a pressure on the outer edge of my vagina . Once I got home I took it upon myself to examine it. I found a knot with a white end on it. (at the time it was hard now its softer) I tried to touch it (with clean hands, of course) and it popped.. white fluid came out as well as a little blood . I m very worried. help please.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013